Only four steps away from getting your personalized quote!
- Includes a free 30-day subscription to CloudBadging: a secure, cloud-based workspace for individuals or teams to create, manage, and print ID badges.
- Direct-to-card printer with manual-feed option ideal for low-level volume card printing applications
- Special features: quick & simple installation, user-friendly design with easy access to consumables
- Optional upgrades: extended warranty plans
- Evolis ZenuisID single-sided printer
- CD-ROM with printer driver and user manual
- Cleaning kit
- USB cable
- Power supply and cords
- 2-year printer & printhead warranty
Launch your low–volume or on–demand printing application the right way: with the Evolis ZeniusID card printer. With quick installation, easy operation, and worry–free maintenance, you'll be producing high–quality ID cards in no time. This flexible and very quiet printing solution offers compact dimensions that will accommodate even very small workstations or working environments, and it can conveniently be transported to off–site locations for added versatility. You can insert card individually or use the automatic feeder; once the cards have been printed, they're delivered on the front of the printer.
- Don't let the small stature of the direct–to–card ZeniusID card printer fool you! This compact card printer can robustly produce up to 150 full–color cards an hour (or up to 1,000 monochrome cards per hour). The finished product features high–quality image definition, precision, and quality for professional–grade credentials. With the ZN1U0000MS–MD06's profile driver tool, you can more effectively adjust and perfect colors so they look as crisp and polished on your card as they do on–screen.
- Eco–conscious & quiet configuration
The compact design of the ZeniusID card printer coordinates with almost any desktop workspace, no matter how confined. Weighing in at 7.3 pounds, you can transport this ID machine anywhere you and your card issuance program need to go. In addition to reduced energy consumption, the ZeniusID offers noise reduction technology for quiet operation.
- Conservation–friendly supplies
The ZN1U0000MS–MD06 printer has built–in ribbon saver technology for monochrome printing, so you only use the ribbon length that represents to the length of the image to be printed. With a front–loading card feeder and output tray with top–loading printer ribbon, replacing the ribbon cassette is a fast, single–step process. Better yet, an integrated chip allows the Evolis ZeniusID printer to identify the ribbon type and configure your printer settings automatically!
- Standard USB connectivity
The ZeniusID allows you to operate your card printing program on one or multiple computers through a standard network with the built–in USB connectivity.
- Industry–leading warranty coverage
Evolis supports their commitment to the ZeniusID's reliability and stands behind their printer with a comprehensive two–year warranty.
Customize your printer to your needs with:
- Extended warranty and printer loaner plans – Optional
ID Zone offers extended warranty plans with satisfaction–guaranteed service handled by our in–house, knowledgeable technical support team. Our extended warranty plans include support via a toll–free number or live chat, total parts replacement plus labor, and fast turn–around on printer repairs.
In the event your printer needs to be sent to use for repair, our loaner plans help ensure that your card printing can continue. With printer loaner coverage, we'll send you a loaner printer to use while yours in in for repair.
- Card printer training – Optional
A training session with our in–house Technical Support team will get your new Evolis ZeniusID card printer up and running in no time. Your training will be tailored around your specific printer and the specific topics you would like assistance with. A typical printer training session may cover topics such as:
• Card printer installation assistance
• A review of the printer's user interface
• How to load the ribbon and cards
• Special printer features
Evolis ZeniusID Printer - Grey Brown
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||7.2 seconds (monochrome (K) single-sided card)
24 seconds (full-color (YMCKO) single-sided card)
|Input Hopper Capacity||50|
|Output Hopper Capacity||20|
|Noise Levels||Operating: 46 dB (A)|
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET (CR80 is the size of a standard credit card)|
|Card Thickness Accepted||10 - 30 Mil
Note: When using 10 mil adhesive-backed cards, Mylar-backed cards are recommended. (See our CR8010MYAB CR80.10 Mylar Adhesive Backed Cards.)
|Interface||USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible)|
|Software Drivers||Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2 or later), Vista (32- & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32- & 64-bit), Mac OS X v10.7
(Note: Mac and Linux* drivers are downloadable from the Evolis website)
*For specifications on Linux version compatibility, please refer to the printer brochure or call us at (800) 321-4405 x2.
|Warranty||2 years on printer and printhead|
|Weight & Dimensions||7.3 lbs (3.3 kg), 7.68'' x 8.07'' x 12.2'' (195mm x 205mm x 310mm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Power supply & cords
Support & Downloads
Drivers & FirmwareVisit the Evolis support page to find the latest Zenius drivers and firmware
- Evolis Zenius Firmware & Drivers
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 7:30am-4:00pm CT, Monday-Friday.
- See our technical support page for contact options