Only four steps away from getting your personalized quote!
- Contact-free temperature screening kiosk for access control points
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 0.9 deg Fahrenheit
- Fast, 1-second scan time
- Comes on 58-inch silver pedestal
- Availability: In stock now
With the rising demands for increased safety procedures, the need to screen the temperatures of employees and visitors has increased. Temperature Screening Kiosks accommodate those needs by helping ensure the success of a return to work and health and safety program. With infrared thermal imaging and fast temperature detection, the non-contact temperature screening terminals help identify the presence of high temperature. As part of a safety program, it provides peace-of-mind to anxious staff, students, visitors and the general public.
Improve Employee Safety & Reduce Risk with Fast, Accurate Temperature Screening
Employee & visitor temperature screening is becoming standard protocol as many state and local governments require return-to-work guidelines and response plans. Regulatory and health associations such as OSHA, EEOC and the CDC include temperature screening as an important procedure for facility access. You can rely on temperature screening terminals to produce a fast, accurate temperature reading, offering an effective method for identifying potentially sick personnel and visitors.
Highly Accurate Symptom Screening
When it comes to accuracy, the temperature measurement scanner on this device is supreme, reading with a +/-0.9 degrees Fahrenheit variance. Able to detect temperatures from up to 3 feet, 4 inches away (1 meter), this kiosk can detect a temperature range as low as 50 Deg F up to 107.6 Deg F. The scanner uses an 8-in (800 x 1280) LCD screen that is equipped with an industrial-class, 2-megapixel binocular camera and a thermal imaging module. Coupled with an LED and IR dual flood light, the temperature scanner can detect temperature and faces even in poor lighting conditions.
Fast, Touch-free Temperature Reading
The Temperature Screening Kiosk is a hands-free, touchless device. The temperature screening terminal is so fast, it reads an individual's temperature in approximately 1 second. If an abnormal body temperature is detected, an automatic alarm will activate. The alarm triggers the staff in the monitoring area that the scanned individual was outside your temperature threshold and should not be allowed to enter.
Additional Access Control Features
The Temperature Screening Kiosk offers additional features through its configurable menu.
Live Facial Recognition: The Temperature Screening Kiosk comes with the ability to scan for facial recognition that matches an employee photo and profile.
Mask Detection: Facial recognition features an optional alarm for face-with-mask recognition, ideal for workplace policy compliance on wearing face masks.
The Temperature Screening Kiosk includes the following core features:
- - 58-inch, silver pedestal base
- - Direct power unit requires local power outlet
- - 8-inch device screen with LED status bar
- - Camera
- - Wi-Fi enabled
- - Temperature, facial, and mask recognition
Our temperature screening kiosks are currently in high demand. Kiosks are currently in stock and shipping from our warehouses. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend inquiring with our account service team to get your order in as soon as possible. Note: Due to the special-order nature of all of our temperature screening kiosks, we are unable to cancel orders after they have been placed. Temperature kiosks are ineligible for returns, except in the case of warranty repairs or replacement.
The Temperature Screening Kiosk is beneficial in any business or public environment, but is particularly ideal for entry points, access gates to buildings, school campuses, healthcare clinics or hospitals, community events or public venues, hotels, retail stores, and transportation hubs.
While temperature screening is applicable to any industry under COVID-19 symptom assessment guidelines, it is critically important to:
- Senior Care
- Government Facilities
Product Specifications for the Temperature Screening Kiosk:
- Resolution: 2 megapixels
- Type: Binocular wide dynamic camera
- Aperture: F2.4
- Focusing Distance: 20 - 40 inches
- Size: 8.0 inch IPS LCD screen
- Resolution: 800 x 1280
- CPU: RK3288 quad-core (optional RK3399 six-core, MSM8953 eight-core)
- Storage: EMMC 8G
- Network Module: Ethernet and Wireless (2.4 GHz WiFi)
- Audio: 2.5W / 4R Speakers
- USB: 1 USB OTG, 1 USB HOST standard A port
- Serial Communication: 1 RS232 serial port
- Relay Output: 1 open door signal output
- Wiegand :One Wiegand 26/34 output, one Wiegand 26/34 input
- Wired network: 1 RJ45 Ethernet socket
- Interface Expansions available: ID card reader, Fingerprint reader, IC card reader, two-dimensional code reader, etc.
- Power Input: DC12V (+/-10%) from 120VAC power supply adaptor included
- Power Consumption: 13.5W (Max)
- Installation Method: Pedestal
- Pedestal Height: 58''
Support & Downloads
Drivers & FirmwareFind the latest brochures for the Temperature Screening Kiosk
Temperature Screening Kiosk - Solution Overview
Temperature Screening Kiosk - Frequently Asked Questions
Temperature Screening Kiosk - Specifications
Find the latest version of the Temperature Screening Kiosk quick start guide and assembly instructions:
- Temperature Screening Kiosk - Quick Start Guide
- Temperature Screening Kiosk - Assembly Instructions
Technical SupportOur team is able to assist you 8:00am-5:00pm ET, Monday-Friday.
- See our Technical Support page for contact options.