Southeast ID Shipping Policy
Because we have such a large in-stock inventory, we are able to ship 90% of orders within 24 business hours (holidays and weekends excluded) pending credit card verification. Once orders have shipped from IDWholesaler.com, you may use the tracking number we email you (typically within 24 hours of product shipment) to track your order progress by visiting our Order Tracking page (you must log in to your Southeast ID account to track an order). Or, track your order directly through UPS using the tracking number provided.
Need it Faster?
Expedited shipping options are also available for most items, including next-day and 2-day air delivery. Shipping upgrade options and costs vary. Select your preferred upgrade during the checkout process or call for more details. Please allow extra time for delivery to remote addresses. Please note that orders with expedited shipping still require our standard 24 hour order processing time.
APO, FPO, & PO Box Addresses
Due to fraud associated with APO, FPO, and PO box addresses, we have special requirements. We may require payment via bank wire to process orders using APO/FPO. We cannot ship to PO boxes; please arrange to have products shipped to your physical address, either home or business. We apologize and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Southeast ID Return Policy
We want you to be happy with your product!
If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened and unused.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped back to Southeast ID freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to Southeast ID).
- A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your credit. Southeast ID does not give credit for shipping on the original order.
- Please contact our ID Professionals with any pre-sale software questions.
Opened & Other Items
We are unable to accept the return of the following items:
- Used printers unless pre-authorized by Southeast ID.
- Opened media such as cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits.
- Special order items.
- Software unless pre-authorized by Southeast ID.
- Custom-printed or custom-programmed products, including but not limited to custom lanyards, custom badge reels, custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards.
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact your Southeast ID Account Manager to arrange for a return material authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
If you have additional questions or need assistance, contact the Sales Team at (800) 749-0514,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.