Only four steps away from getting your personalized quote!
- High-speed single-sided ID card printer - up to 220 single-sided cards per hour Special features: vibrant, high-resolution print quality; high-volume card printing; TruePick card handling technology eliminates jams; compact design
- Optional configurations and upgrades: dual-sided printer; encoding capabilities; single or dual-sided lamination
- USB cable
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide
- FREE 6-month subscription to CloudBadging ID Card software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 36-month printer and printhead warranty; loaner printer for duration of warranty
The 506346-023 Datacard® CD810™ Series is a best-in-class ID card printer that offers enterprise-level performance at an affordable investment. When it comes to desktop badge card printers, the CD810 series works harder and faster to produce exquisite cards in high-volume. This CD810 printer is particularly suited for state and local government, corporate, commercial and education institutions since built-in functionality meets the unique credential requirements for high-security industries. The Datacard 506346-023 single-sided card printer puts customer demands center stage; it was designed for speed, printing quality, modularity, flexibility and reliable performance. As an added value, the CD810 comes with a FREE 6-month subscription to CloudBadging ID card software, a next-generation, cloud-based ID card software that allows users to easily create, manage, and print badge cards. We protect your investment by providing a loaner printer plan that supplements a robust warranty.
- Industry-leading performance
The Datacard 506346-023 desktop card printer specializes in high-volume card issuance, offering dramatically enhanced output. If your institution has the need to print photo IDs in mass quantity and time is of the essence (education institutions, government programs), then the CD810 Series is a good match. The 506346-023 model comes standard with an automatic 100-card input hopper and an exception card slot. Upgrade to an optional 200-input hopper to increase uninterrupted print time. For maximum card capacity, go for the optional six-compartment multi-hopper that yields a 600-card total capacity.
Reliability is synonymous with this Datacard printer. The CD810 can withstand the intense usage typical for large-organization operations without skipping a beat. TruePick™ card handling technology mostly eliminates jams by accurately picking cards - standard width or thin – with no mode adjustments necessary.
- Superior print quality Let’s face it, ID cards are small but they need to pack in numerous critical user credentials. Inevitably, text size and graphics are scaled to fit on the plastic card surface. With the CD810, printing fine text and intricate graphics are no longer a concern! Enjoy an impressive 300 x 1200 dpi (dots per inch) print resolution that renders 6-point text size, 2D barcodes, and complex two-byte character sets in crisp detail! No more guessing on color output – an exclusive TrueMatch™ printing technology creates rich colors that closely replicate what you see on your computer screen.
- User and workstation friendly
The Datacard 506346-023 is a high-efficiency printer, but a simplistic design and easy-to-learn features mean user adoption is quickly deployed! Conveniently accessible controls and printer components prevent excess time spent preparing the printer.
The CD810 single-sided printer’s conveniences extend to its physical characteristics – this printer is a favorite when a more compact printer size is desired. Offering a small footprint, this printer can live on any reception desk or in any workstation without being obtrusive.
- Standard Ethernet & USB connectivity
Network connection is easy with standards-compliant Ethernet and high-speed USB connectivity. Your IT department will have an easy time adding the CD810 series card printer to your organization’s network. An internal print server eliminates the need for an external network box. IT administrators can keep your CD810 series printer up and running from anywhere using remote management and diagnostics.
- Next-generation ID Card Software
CloudBadging ID card software is an innovative, cloud-based ID card software that allows users to easily create, manage, and print badge cards right from their browser. CloubBadging pairs worry-free data security with universal accessibility from multiple browsers and devices. Empower single users or entire teams – there are no individual license fees!
- Optional dual-sided printing
The 506346-023 is a single-sided printer, meaning a card is printed only on one side during the printing process. Upgrade to the optional dual-sided model if your organization plans to print on both sides of a photo identification badge (also known as duplex printing). While you can use a single-sided printer to print on a card back, this requires the operator to flip over the card and pass it through the printer a second time. This method is rife with jamming, streaking and printer damage possibilities. The Datacard CD810 printer family includes a dual-sided printing model that will save time and eliminate the potential for mechanical error.
- Optional encoding
Data encoding field upgrades may be added to your CD810 printer. Encoding allows you to host additional cardholder credentials not visible on the ID card. Encoded data may include demographics, security access levels, personal data and much more. Encoding options include ISO magnetic stripe, single wire DUALi smart card contact and contactless encoder.
- Warranty and Loaner Coverage
Your 506346-023 will come with a manufacturer’s 36-month standard depot warranty, plus a 36-month printhead warranty. To ensure your card issuance program doesn’t miss a beat during necessary repairs, your receive a loaner printer during any such repairs valid through the length of the warranty.
- Government (staff, government program participant photo IDs)
- Education (student and faculty ID cards)
- Corporate (employee, contractor and visitor IDs)
- Membership and frequent user reward cards (casino, etc.)
Datacard CD810 Series Single-Sided ID Card Printer - Configurable
|Printing Capability||Single-sided printing|
|Printing Speeds (sec/card)||Full-color printing: Up to 220 cards per hour printing cards on one side (YMCKT*)
Up to 165 cards per hour printing cards on two sides (YMCKT-K*)
Monochrome printing: Up to 1,000 cards per hour printing cards on one side (Black HQ*)
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|
|Output Hopper Capacity||100-card output hopper
25-card reject hopper
|Card Sizes Accepted||CR80 - standard PVC or PET|
|Card Thickness Accepted||30 mil|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Ethernet 10/100|
|Software Drivers||Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016|
|Warranty||3 years on printer and printhead
Loaner printer provided for duration of warranty
|Weight & Dimensions||9.0 lbs (4.1 kg), L 17.4'' x W 8.8'' x H 8.8'' (44.2 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)|
|Printer Includes||USB cable
Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide
FREE 6-month subscription to CloudBadging ID Card software
Cleaning roller spindle
Power cord (region-specific)
36-month printer and printhead warranty; loaner printer for duration of warranty
|Printer Options||Single-sided printing or dual-sided printing
Single- or dual-sided lamination
Optional 200-input hopper
Optional 600-card multi-hopper
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov